Today, after much research the Saranaloka Foundation purchased a used Prius for Aloka Vihara. Two generous donations towards this car have already been given and we are grateful to Almsgiving Committee for deciding to make the monastery vehicle the focus for this year’s Almsgiving Ceremony.
We have a monastery vehicle!
- Another Successful Community Workday
- August 10-20: Silent Retreat at Aloka Vihara
- Newsletter Mid June – Mid July
- Saturday, June 25th: Community Workday
- Aloka-Dharma-Zoom: Sutta-Erkundungen auf Deutsch
- Mid-day & early afternoon visits to the vihara
- Sierra Insight Sangha with an AVFM Monastic
- BBM monthly Online Teachings
- San Francisco Dharma Collective Monthly Teaching
- Ayya Ahimsa visits Ayya Gunasari at Mahapajapati Monastery
- Sabbatical Message from Ayya Santacitta
- Aloka Vihara entering Winter Retreat Message 2022