Where we are
Ayya Ānandabodhī is on sabbatical until mid-April 2024. During this time, Ayya and Sāmaṇerī Juṇhā are residing in Port Townsend, WA.
Please note: From mid-November to mid-December, we will be visiting Buddhist elders on the east coast. From December 22 through mid-January we will be in California to teach the New Year Retreat.
These are ways you can support us while we are here.
Offering Meal Dana
Our daily meal is at 11:00 AM. If you would like to offer a meal:
- Offerings may be made by bringing a prepared meal for the meal time. To do so, please bring food that is pre-cooked and can be reheated here. Offerings may also be made by bringing prepared dishes at a more flexible time to drop off with Sāmaṇerī Juṇhā.
- We take our meal in silence. Ayya Ānandabodhī would be happy to meet with you after the meal for Dhamma discussion.
- Please use the calendar below to find a date and complete the booking form. Dates will generally become available on the calendar 3 weeks in advance. Sāmaṇerī Juṇhā will confirm via email with additional details.
- If you have any questions, please contact <info AT alokavihara.org>.
- Please note that we are vegetarian and collectively avoid wheat, cow dairy and nutritional yeast.
We are deeply grateful that you are considering offering a midday meal and look forward to seeing you and sharing this ancient tradition with you.