- Upgrade steward’s room
- Remove exterior concrete slab in back of the house
- Move trailer to a more suitable location on the land
- Install vents in roof of house to aid cooling in the summer
- Install vents & attic fan in guest building to aid cooling
- Landscape back of the house
- Research converting the house to solar
- Build woodshed
- Build carport over trailer for weather protection
- Install mini-split in dorm for energy efficient heating & cooling
- Converting the master bedroom & sun-room into four private bedrooms to accommodate growing number of nuns
- Installing low flush toilet & two sinks in existing nuns’ bathroom
- Converting a storage closet to half-bath for women guests & residents
- Bringing existing house up to code.
- Provided AC in our guest dorm and upgraded heating/cooling in meditation room & office
- Repaired & improved drainage systems around the house
- Set up a second yurt for nuns’ meditation & seclusion
- Expanding the septic system to support the growing community and the addition of extra bedrooms and a half-bath.
- Created meditation room that is soundproofed from the noisy kitchen
- Replaced window with new backdoor providing much easier access to house & bathroom for guests
- Set up one yurt and a tent platform for nuns’ meditation & seclusion
- Set up one large trailer as accommodation for male or transgender guests
- Remodeled our office from dark & dingy to light-filled & inviting.