We are deeply grateful that you are considering offering a midday meal
to the Aloka Vihara Sangha.
Updated Dec 10, 2022
Two kinds of offerings are helpful:
- Offer a prepared meal by bringing it to the monastery on the pre-arranged day at:
- 10:30 am outside daylight saving time.
- Offer prepared dishes for future meals.
- We are vegetarian and some residents are gluten free or dairy free.
- Currently there are 2 monastics and 2 lay residents/visitors at the vihara.
- Starting Dec 22nd there will be 4 monastics and 4-7 lay residents/visitors.
- Please bring food that is pre-cooked and can be reheated here.
- You could also bring fruits and vegetables, and packaged foods.
- The meal start time is:
- 11:00 am
- Arrange for a date for your meal offering by emailing <email@example.com>.
- You are welcome to come into the house for the meal offering.
- Please wear a mask.