We are deeply grateful that you are considering offering a midday meal
to the Nuns’ Sangha.
We are currently under a “stay at home” order here in El Dorado County. However, as a religious organization, we are allowed to conduct our day-to-day activities outdoors. Therefore, we meet with supporters under the front porch, where there is seating and a table for offering the dana.
Due to the pandemic, we ask you to take these special precautions:
- We are vegetarian here at the vihara.
- After you have arranged a date for your meal offering by emailing <email@example.com>, please arrive at the vihara by 10:15 am. If you are delayed, please give us a call at (530) 647-8262.
- Please bring food that is cooked and can be reheated here. If you bring dana in your cookware, we will wash and return your dishes before you leave.
- It’s also fine to bring fruits and vegetables, and to bring packaged foods.
- If you would like, you can eat outdoors at the vihara at our two picnic tables, and enjoy a walk on the beautiful land.
- There are a total of 8 women in residence.
- These dates are no longer available, because meal dana has already been offered (updated Jan. 14):
- All Tuesdays
- Jan 17, 23
- Feb 5, 13, 27
- Mar 5, 6
- From March 14 onwards, please arrive by 11:00 am
- Mar 20
- Apr 2, 3, 17