We are deeply grateful that you are considering offering a midday meal
to the Nuns’ Sangha.
Due to the pandemic we ask you to take these special precautions:
- After you have arranged a date for your meal offering by emailing to <firstname.lastname@example.org>, please arrive by 10:45 am (summer time) or 10:00 am (winter time).
- Please bring food that is cooked and can be reheated here, so that we know it is hot enough to be safe.
- It’s also fine to bring fruits and vegetables that can be washed.
- Please bring the food in containers that you will take back home with you. We will transfer food to our containers and use our serving utensils.
- If you would like, you could eat outdoors at the vihara.
- We currently have residents with the following food restrictions:
cinnamon free – 1 person
soy free – 1 person
gluten free – 5 people
dairy free – 2 people
- It’s okay to cook with those ingredients, but please label the foods. For instance, if you use regular soy sauce that contains both soy and gluten.
- There are a total of 9 women in residence.
We are happy to share this ancient tradition with you, and we look forward to your visit
and we rejoice in the blessings of your generosity!