We are deeply grateful that you are considering offering a midday meal
to the Nuns’ Sangha.
In order to safeguard everyone’s heath, we meet with supporters under the front porch, where we can maintain physical distancing. There is seating and a table for offering the dana.
Due to the pandemic, we ask you to take these special precautions:
- We are vegetarian here at the vihara.
- After you have arranged a date for your meal offering by emailing <firstname.lastname@example.org>, please arrive at the vihara by 11:00 am. If you are delayed, please give us a call at (530) 647-8262.
- Please bring food that is cooked and can be reheated here. If you bring dana in your cookware, we will wash and return your dishes before you leave.
- It’s also fine to bring fruits and vegetables, and to bring packaged foods.
- If you would like, you can eat outdoors at the vihara at our two picnic tables, and enjoy a walk on the beautiful land.
- There are a total of 8 women in residence.
- The following dates are no longer available, because meal dana has already been offered:
- All Tuesdays
- April 22, 25, 28