Aloka Vihara Dana List
Pantry and Household Items
We are grateful for the generous responses of those who provide items on our dana list.
List updated: May 22, 2022
**There are currently 5 monastics and 3-5 lay supporters/guests**
- Unsweetened soy milk
- Seasonal vegetables
- Dark leafy greens such as chard, kale, mustard, bok choy, spinach
- Peanut butter, tahini, sunflower seed butter (with just nuts/seeds and salt, sugar free)
- Mixed nuts
- Sunflower, pumpkin, hemp & flax seeds
- Olive oil and canola oil
- Cinnamon powder
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
(hyperlinks provided for informational purposes only!)
For health reasons, we generally consume unprocessed foods.
NOT needed items:
Currently we have lots and lots of raisins, oatmeal, rice, almond milk, gluten free flour, and pinto beans. We also have received an abundance and variety of lentils and dals, garbanzo beans, chia seeds, and Himalayan salt. Thank you!
- Korean Ginseng (examples: 10 packet boxes from Swanson, 30 extract bottle boxes from Swanson)
- Nelsons Sting Gel
- Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) 25 mg tabs
- 10 in x 3 in & variety pack band aids
- Latex-free gloves
- Paper tape, medical, 1 in
Thank you for your generosity and support!