Aloka Vihara Dana List
Pantry and Household Items
We are grateful for the generous responses of those who provide items on our dana list.
If you would like to offer midday meal dana, please click here for more info.
List updated: December 3, 2021
There are currently 7-9 people staying at Aloka Vihara.
Pantry Items: (In general, for health reasons, we use foods that are less processed.)
- Pumpkin seeds
- Nut butters (with just nuts and salt)
- Seed butters (ex: tahini or sunflower seed butter)
- Seasonal vegetables
- Unsweetened dry fruits
- Unsweetened soy milk
- Horsetail tea
- Dandelion tea
Currently we have plenty of almonds, honey, raisins, almond milk, oatmeal, lentils, dried beans.
- Activated Charcoal
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol or generic brand)
- Ibuprofen (Advil or generic brand)
- Nyquil / Dayquil (or generic brand cold/flu medicine)
- Arnica homeopathic pellets
- Used whet stone in good condition
- Sharpening rod
If you would like to know about building projects and furnishings currently needed, please contact us at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Thank you for your generosity and support!