We had a great Work Weekend preparing the grounds for the Ordination on November 1st. Susan (right) who is resident at the vihara gifted beautiful ‘deer resistant’ flowering plants to cheer up the gardens around the house. Thanks to Marina with her daughter Elena, Neil, Marci (left), Eunice, Claire and Julie for being part of this wonderful two days. Unfortunately we forgot to tell the deer that the flowers were deer resistant and they have already nibbled a few!
Great Work Weekend at Aloka Vihara!
- Dejando Todo Atrás
- Aloka Vihara Newsletter
- PAEAN – Peoples Alliance for Earth Action Now – Weekly Meetings
- Aloka Dharma Ghent Meditation Evenings
- Ayya Vimala visiting Aloka Earth Room
- Time To Stand Up ~ Mindfulness in the Apocalypse
- Regular Weekly Events at the Earth Room
- First Aloka Earth Room News
- July 7-13: Restorative Retreat for Earth Activists at Green Gulch
- April 21, 22, 23: Three OPEN HOUSE DAYS at Aloka Earth Room
- Meeting with Ajahn Brahmali
- Good Bye Aloka Vihara Forest Monastery!