Opening ritual at Aloka Vihara for Earth Care Week. Earth Care Week is about waking up to the impact we are having on this beautiful planet. Taking it in, feeling the anger and grief and letting that motivate us to change. Our Earth Care Mandala shows the many good things we receive every day to sustain our lives and support our practice.
Huffington Post features an article of James Baraz on ‘Buddhists Respond to Climate Change’.
- Aloka Vihara Newsletter
- End of January – Beginning of March: AER Winter Retreat
- December 2: Weaving Ourselves Back into the Fabric of Life
- Aloka Earth Room Newsletter
- October 7-8: Mindfulness: What’s Next?
- Aloka Dharma Ghent Meditation Evenings
- Recent monastic visitors and visits
- Almsround at San Rafael Farmers’ Market
- Ritual Sitting for Survival ~ Holding Space in San Rafael & Santa Rosa
- Family Retreat at Spirit Rock
- Special News from Aloka Vihara
- Resilience In The Anthropocene