Opening ritual at Aloka Vihara for Earth Care Week. Earth Care Week is about waking up to the impact we are having on this beautiful planet. Taking it in, feeling the anger and grief and letting that motivate us to change. Our Earth Care Mandala shows the many good things we receive every day to sustain our lives and support our practice.
Huffington Post features an article of James Baraz on ‘Buddhists Respond to Climate Change’.
- Late January – Early March: AER Winter Retreat
- Awakening Activism: Dharma Advocacy for Planetary Crisis
- Aloka Dharma Ghent Meditation Evenings
- 2023 Photo Slideshow from Āloka Vihāra
- Ritual Sitting for Survival ~ Holding Space in San Rafael & Santa Rosa
- December 4: Message from the Saranaloka Foundation Board
- April 20: Spring Session ~ Weaving Ourselves Back Into the Fabric of Life
- Lay Nekkhamma Training at AER
- Almsround at San Rafael Farmers’ Market
- Aloka Earth Room Newsletter
- Alchemy of Presence Teaching Team
- Photos from Samaneri Ordination