Opening ritual at Aloka Vihara for Earth Care Week. Earth Care Week is about waking up to the impact we are having on this beautiful planet. Taking it in, feeling the anger and grief and letting that motivate us to change. Our Earth Care Mandala shows the many good things we receive every day to sustain our lives and support our practice.
Huffington Post features an article of James Baraz on ‘Buddhists Respond to Climate Change’.
- Dejando Todo Atrás
- Aloka Vihara Newsletter
- PAEAN – Peoples Alliance for Earth Action Now – Weekly Meetings
- Aloka Dharma Ghent Meditation Evenings
- Ayya Vimala visiting Aloka Earth Room
- Time To Stand Up ~ Mindfulness in the Apocalypse
- Regular Weekly Events at the Earth Room
- First Aloka Earth Room News
- July 7-13: Restorative Retreat for Earth Activists at Green Gulch
- April 21, 22, 23: Three OPEN HOUSE DAYS at Aloka Earth Room
- Meeting with Ajahn Brahmali
- Good Bye Aloka Vihara Forest Monastery!