Last Sunday Sr Jayati was very glad to have 12 people helping with the monthly breakfast offerings for the homeless. A group of five from IMC Redwood City also joined in. The group managed to hand out 180-200 breakfasts in the Tenderloin. Please get in touch with Sr Jayati <sisterjayati1974(at)gmail.com> if you like to get involved. Read Ven Bhikkhu Bodhi’s article on ‘The Transformative Potential of the Right to Food’.
Breakfast Offering for the Homeless
- Newsletter Mid November ~ Mid December
- Die ersten freien Frauen
- Refuge: Finding a Place of Stability
- Online Practice Afternoon for Buddhist Global Relief
- Message from the Saranaloka Board
- BBM monthly Online Teachings
- San Francisco Dharma Collective Monthly Teaching
- Mind Our Democracy
- Monastic brothers visiting AVFM
- New Year’s Online Retreat 22/23 ~ Registration is OPEN!
- Weekly Sutta Contemplation on Thursdays
- Aloka Earth Room, San Rafael, CA