Last Sunday Sr Jayati was very glad to have 12 people helping with the monthly breakfast offerings for the homeless. A group of five from IMC Redwood City also joined in. The group managed to hand out 180-200 breakfasts in the Tenderloin. Please get in touch with Sr Jayati <sisterjayati1974(at)gmail.com> if you like to get involved. Read Ven Bhikkhu Bodhi’s article on ‘The Transformative Potential of the Right to Food’.
Breakfast Offering for the Homeless
- Ritual Sitting for Survival ~ Holding Space in San Rafael & Santa Rosa
- Almsround at San Rafael Farmers’ Market
- Aloka Earth Room Newsletter
- Alchemy of Presence Teaching Team
- Photos from Samaneri Ordination
- Postcard from Port Townsend
- Aloka Vihara Newsletter
- End of January – Beginning of March: AER Winter Retreat
- December 2: Weaving Ourselves Back into the Fabric of Life
- October 7-8: Mindfulness: What’s Next?
- Aloka Dharma Ghent Meditation Evenings
- Recent monastic visitors and visits