Last Saturday 9:30 am our group met at Crocker Park for the annual BGR Walk to Feed the Hungry. Even the weather was rather wet, over 30 people attended. Much appreciation to ABS Temple for offering food and drinks for all before heading back to where we started. Thank you also to Nikos L. from SBMG for organizing this lovely day for us.
Group Photo of BGR Walk in Sacramento
- Ritual Sitting for Survival ~ Holding Space in San Rafael & Santa Rosa
- Almsround at San Rafael Farmers’ Market
- Aloka Earth Room Newsletter
- Alchemy of Presence Teaching Team
- Photos from Samaneri Ordination
- Postcard from Port Townsend
- Aloka Vihara Newsletter
- End of January – Beginning of March: AER Winter Retreat
- December 2: Weaving Ourselves Back into the Fabric of Life
- October 7-8: Mindfulness: What’s Next?
- Aloka Dharma Ghent Meditation Evenings
- Recent monastic visitors and visits