Last Saturday 9:30 am our group met at Crocker Park for the annual BGR Walk to Feed the Hungry. Even the weather was rather wet, over 30 people attended. Much appreciation to ABS Temple for offering food and drinks for all before heading back to where we started. Thank you also to Nikos L. from SBMG for organizing this lovely day for us.
Group Photo of BGR Walk in Sacramento
- Dejando Todo Atrás
- Aloka Vihara Newsletter
- PAEAN – Peoples Alliance for Earth Action Now – Weekly Meetings
- Aloka Dharma Ghent Meditation Evenings
- Ayya Vimala visiting Aloka Earth Room
- Time To Stand Up ~ Mindfulness in the Apocalypse
- Regular Weekly Events at the Earth Room
- First Aloka Earth Room News
- July 7-13: Restorative Retreat for Earth Activists at Green Gulch
- April 21, 22, 23: Three OPEN HOUSE DAYS at Aloka Earth Room
- Meeting with Ajahn Brahmali
- Good Bye Aloka Vihara Forest Monastery!