We were honored to have Ajahn Candasiri (center) visiting the vihara in early June, 2013. Ajahn Candasiri has been a monastic for more than three decades and is one of the four founding nuns of the Siladhara Order at Amaravati and Chithurst monasteries in England. She is also the abbess of Milntuim Hermitage in Scotland.
Ajahn Candasiri visits Aloka Vihara
- Dejando Todo Atrás
- Aloka Vihara Newsletter
- PAEAN – Peoples Alliance for Earth Action Now – Weekly Meetings
- Aloka Dharma Ghent Meditation Evenings
- Ayya Vimala visiting Aloka Earth Room
- Time To Stand Up ~ Mindfulness in the Apocalypse
- Regular Weekly Events at the Earth Room
- First Aloka Earth Room News
- July 7-13: Restorative Retreat for Earth Activists at Green Gulch
- April 21, 22, 23: Three OPEN HOUSE DAYS at Aloka Earth Room
- Meeting with Ajahn Brahmali
- Good Bye Aloka Vihara Forest Monastery!