We were honored to have Ajahn Candasiri (center) visiting the vihara in early June, 2013. Ajahn Candasiri has been a monastic for more than three decades and is one of the four founding nuns of the Siladhara Order at Amaravati and Chithurst monasteries in England. She is also the abbess of Milntuim Hermitage in Scotland.
Ajahn Candasiri visits Aloka Vihara
- End of January – Beginning of March: AER Winter Retreat
- December 2: Weaving Ourselves Back into the Fabric of Life
- Aloka Earth Room Newsletter
- October 7-8: Mindfulness: What’s Next?
- Aloka Dharma Ghent Meditation Evenings
- Recent monastic visitors and visits
- Almsround at San Rafael Farmers’ Market
- Ritual Sitting for Survival ~ Holding Space in San Rafael & Santa Rosa
- Family Retreat at Spirit Rock
- Special News from Aloka Vihara
- Resilience In The Anthropocene
- Registration for New Years Retreat is OPEN!